Ninth Court of Appeals upheld the second challenge against LCFS, in Rocky Mountain Farmers Union v. Corey, or Rocky Mountain II. The ruling affirms California’s ability to address climate risks without violating the Commerce Clause.
- Two Environmental Contracts Have First-Ever Trades in June on Nodal Exchange
- Webinar – The New Roadmap to Net Zero
- European and North American Volume – May 2022
- Nodal Exchange and IncubEx Collaborate to Launch First-of-Their-Kind Environmental Futures & Options
- EEX Group Outlines Roadmap for Entry into Voluntary Carbon Market