Effective Date: August 10, 2020
We collect information you voluntarily provide to us, including your name, email address, or additional information you choose to provide us. We collect this information when you contact us through the submission of an online form.
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To provide you with newsletters and other updates that may be of interest to you;
- For business purposes, such as analytics, research, advertising and marketing, and operational purposes;
To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Site;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Site and IncubEx; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
We may share personal information with third parties, including, but not limited to:
- With third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as those that provide website operation;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
IncubEx may as some stage use Google Analytics or other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links & Tools
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Service, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with us and the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Under certain circumstances, you may have a right to the following:
- To request access to (and a copy of) the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we erase your personal information;
- To request that we stop processing your personal information;
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
Please be aware that IncubEx may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. To exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact information below.
Privacy Policies of our Partners
If our information practices change, we will post those changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
410 N Michigan Ave, Suite 910,
Chicago, IL 60611