Effective Date: August 10, 2020
You may provide us with personal data when you are introduced to us, when we meet you in person, or when we are in contact by phone, email, via the Site and when you register on the Site or otherwise.
The categories of personal data you provide includes:
- first and last name;
- job title and company name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- postal address;
- demographic information; and
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal data on the sites. Sensitive personal data is defined by data protection laws to include personal data revealing a person’s racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or data concerning health. If we do collect sensitive personal data, we will ask for your explicit consent to our proposed use of that information at the time of collection.
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To provide you with newsletters and other updates that may be of interest to you;
- For business purposes, such as analytics, research, advertising and marketing, and operational purposes;
To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Site;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Site and IncubEx; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
It is in our legitimate interests to ensure that any changes to our policies and other terms are communicated to you. We consider this use to be proportionate and we will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you. Where we rely on legitimate interests as a lawful basis, we will carry out a balancing test to ensure that your interests and freedoms do not override our legitimate interests. IncubEx will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you in a timely manner and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We may share personal information with third parties, including, but not limited to:
- With third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as those that provide website operation;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
For email marketing to an individual subscriber with whom we have not previously engaged as a client, we need your consent to send you unsolicited email marketing.
Where you provide consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails; or
- Sending us an email to: email@example.com
IncubEx may as some stage use Google Analytics or other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links & Tools
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Service, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with us and the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Under certain circumstances, you may have a right to the following:
- To request access to (and a copy of) the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we erase your personal information;
- To request that we stop processing your personal information;
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
Please be aware that IncubEx may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. To exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact information below.
If our information practices change, we will post those changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
Privacy Policies of our Partners
410 N Michigan Ave, Suite 910,
Chicago, IL 60611