Sales Analyst - Chicago
A sales analyst for IncubEx should have excellent communication, analysis, technology and administrative skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both over the phone and in person.
- Maintain client files and client database.
- Planning and coordination of sales events and meetings.
- Attend certain industry conferences and events.
- Screening and forwarding of incoming phone calls and correspondence.
- Ensure sufficient administrative support for the sales department on an ongoing basis.
- Manage various sales and marketing projects, as well as research reports.
- Provide support for multiple managers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of related work experience. Financial services experience a plus.
- Interest in financial and environmental markets is a must.
- Data driven marketing skills are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish instant credibility with clients and business partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
- Advanced Excel and data management skills.
- CRM experience and technical expertise preferred. Hubspot experience a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
General Employment Inquiry
Equal Opportunity Employer
IncubEx and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers, committed to practicing equal employment opportunities in all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, natural origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law.