IncubEx knows that hiring individuals with a wide range of talents makes for a more competitive company
Working at IncubEx
We believe our company performs best when we invest in employees and provide ample opportunities for furthering knowledge and skills with respect to our business and industry. Furthermore, we are advocates for promoting a cohesive corporate culture and building a team environment. That’s why we take advantage of company outings, and social gatherings to promote both work-life balance and build company rapport.
Who We Look For
At IncubEx, we believe that to provide innovation and excellence to our clients, we need to practice those traits at home. That’s why we built a company that is dedicated to hiring passionate and bright individuals who bring their own experiences and knowledge to collaborate with our team.
- One-on-one mentorship
- Encouragement to identify and pursue new initiatives within the company
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Office perks including frequent social events
Equal Opportunity Employer
IncubEx and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers, committed to practicing equal employment opportunities in all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, natural origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sales Analyst - Chicago
A sales analyst for IncubEx should have excellent communication, analysis, technology and administrative skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both over the phone and in person.
- Maintain client files and client database.
- Planning and coordination of sales events and meetings.
- Attend certain industry conferences and events.
- Screening and forwarding of incoming phone calls and correspondence.
- Ensure sufficient administrative support for the sales department on an ongoing basis.
- Manage various sales and marketing projects, as well as research reports.
- Provide support for multiple managers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of related work experience. Financial services experience a plus.
- Interest in financial and environmental markets is a must.
- Data driven marketing skills are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish instant credibility with clients and business partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
- Advanced Excel and data management skills.
- CRM experience and technical expertise preferred. Hubspot experience a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package available. These include:
- Competitive compensation packages with upside opportunities
- 401K with company match
- Health & dental insurance offered
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities for continuing education
General Employment Inquiry
More Resources and Information
European Products List
See the full list of environmental products listed on EEX
North American Products List
See all the environmental contracts listed on Nodal Exchange
More About IncubEx
Learn about IncubEx, our mission and our dedicated team