Sales Analyst - Chicago
A sales analyst for IncubEx should have excellent communication, administrative, analysis, and technology skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both over the phone and in person.
- Screening and forwarding of incoming phone calls and correspondence.
- Ensure sufficient administrative support for the sales department on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain client files and client database.
- Planning and coordination of sales events and meetings.
- Manage various administrative projects. Participate in gathering research and generating reports as needed. Notify project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Provide administrative support for multiple managers.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences and events.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of related work experience. Financial services experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish instant credibility with clients and business partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action as appropriate.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
- Advanced Excel skills a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
General Employment Inquiry
Equal Opportunity Employer
IncubEx and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers, committed to practicing equal employment opportunities in all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, natural origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law.