POET continues its challenge of CARB in the case, known as POET II. The Fifth District Court of Appeals ruled that CARB’s revised regulations fell short in its baseline for NOx emissions, but left the LCFS in effect while CARB repeats the CEQA process a third time. The POET II case was appealed in March 2018 but has been largely dormant since then.
- Two Environmental Contracts Have First-Ever Trades in June on Nodal Exchange
- Webinar – The New Roadmap to Net Zero
- European and North American Volume – May 2022
- Nodal Exchange and IncubEx Collaborate to Launch First-of-Their-Kind Environmental Futures & Options
- EEX Group Outlines Roadmap for Entry into Voluntary Carbon Market